- Swift programming.
- JSON parsing.
- Complex UI design.
- Rest API calls.
- Building apps from Scratch with working knowledge of Notifications, Background Services and other basic app functionality.
- At least 1 published app on Apple app store(kindly share links along)
- iOS Development, Flat Design, iOS Development (Swift), Swift/Objective C/iOS/Xcode.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A fast learner and is able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment.
- Take complete responsibility and ownership of the projects from start to end
- Develop & suggest responsive coding best practices
- Lead documentation and back end process
- Enforce standards and review code where necessary.
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Excellent aptitude and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform as a good team player
- Organized, able to multi-task, and prioritize.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer, Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ Year experience in this field
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude
We’re a collaborative, and friendly group of people .Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: IOS Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time