JOB DESCRIPTION FOR PHP DEVELOPER
We are a start-up organization based in Chennai. We provide IT related services to SME’S as
well as corporations in South East Asia.
- Should have deep knowledge in these frameworks – Laravel, Codeigniter, WordPress.
- Excellent coding Skills.
- Good debugging skills, code flow analysis and the ability to read and modify existing code.
- Mobile API Experience Must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- A fast learner and is able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment.
- Take complete responsibility and ownership of the projects from start to end
- Develop & suggest responsive coding best practices
- Lead documentation and back end process
- Enforce standards and review code where necessary.
- Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Excellent aptitude and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform as a good team player
- Organized, able to multi-task, and prioritize.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer, Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ Year experience in PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML, CSS programming
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude
We’re a collaborative, and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: PHP Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time